Geometric Rainbow

I've had the idea to create a geometric design for a while now and when I came across the current challenge of Create A Smile Stamps I thought it was either now or never! In accordance with the challenge's mood board, I grabbed a bunch of scrap papers in bright colors and assembled them on a piece of cardstock that I then die cut using the 'Cool Cuts Focal' die and a circle die. I hope you like the final result!




Supplies: Cool Cuts Focal and Cool Cuts Birthday Triple by Create A Smile Stamps

8 comments

  1. Such a cute card♥. Thank you for playing along with us at Create A Smile Challenge :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright cheery card. thanks for joining us at Create a Smile Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow great card, thanks for sharing at create a smile stamps challenge 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a fun and happy card! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete