Cacti Love

I absolutely love cati. They're my favorite plants - and truth be told -  the only plants I'm able to keep alive. So for my sister's birthday this year I gravitated towards this stamp set and I had a great time coloring these cati images with my brush markers. I chose warm brown tones and all shades of green and yellow for a summery look. Enjoy!




Supplies: Spitzenmäßig by 'Create A Smile Stamps' and Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

I'm taking part in the current challenge of Create A Smile Stamps. Wish me luck!

4 comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous and it's really summery, great color choices. Thank you for joining us at Create A Smile challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly wonderful card! Love your colour choices, design and colouring! Thanks so much for joining us over at Create a Smile Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! this is stunning! Love everything about this card ! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining the Create A Smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete