Birthday Card: In Bloom

I just love creating floral arrangements like this one on my cards.  Here I started off by smooshing several distress inks onto a piece of watercolor paper. I first combined red, yellow and orange tones for the flowers and then greens and yellows for the leaves. Once everything was dry I stamped the flowers and leaves, fussy cut and arranged them on my card. I die cut the word happy out of the same watercolor paper for a cohesive look.





Supplies: In Bloom by Create A Smile Stamps, Inline Alpha Die Set by Altenew, Tim Holz Distress Ink Pads by Ranger


I'm linking this card up to Stempelküche's current challenge. Wish me luck!

                                  

8 comments

  1. Eine wunderschöne, farbenfrohe Karte. Da bekommt man gleich Lust auf Sonne und Frühling! Vielen Dank fürs Mitspielen bei der Stempelküche-Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wunderschönes leuchtendes Kärtchen in tollen Farben!Gefällt mir! Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelküche-challenge. LG,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and colourful. Ready for spring.
    Thank you so much for joining the Stempelkueche-Challenge. :)
    Jennifer ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! und das sit soo schlau ERST zu malen und DANN zu stempeln, so beeinflusst das wirklich kein bisschen das Muster..weißt du wie ich das meinte? und deine Karte ist mega geworden.. bis hin zu den Buchstaben :-) Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei unserer Stempelküche-Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, Birka :) ja, ich habe erstmal "Ink Smooshing" gemacht und mir dann die schönsten Farbverläufe rausgepickt und bestempelt. Hat richtig Spaß gemacht :)

      Delete