You Can Do Magic

After winning the Birthday Challenge of Create A Smile Stamps I was given the opportunity to guest design a card for their current challenge which I very happily took. The theme for this challenge is "Favorite Create A Smile Stamp Set" and I chose to work with the "Magic Flowers" stamp set. It was one of the first stamp sets I've ever purchased and I've used it A LOT. I still do every now and then (you can find a few examples over herehere and here) and I love it. This time I was in the mood for an abstract watercolor design with very bright and bold colors. To give the design a bit of dimension I stamped and fussy cut the solid flowers and arranged them on my card. I hope you like it!







Supplies: Magic Flowers by Create A Smile Stamps, ABT Dual Brushpens by Tombow

Hop on over to the Create A Smile Stamps blog and join the current challenge!



No comments