Bubbles Birthday Card

I made this card for my sister's 30th birthday. Whenever I want to create something special for a beloved family member or friend I think of shaker cards because these are the cards you don't receive very often in life. I just love how well my new 'Bubbles' stamp from Create A Smile Stamps works with sequins. I will have to create something similar again very soon!




Supplies: Bubbles cling stamp by 'Create A Smile Stamps', Inline Alpha Die Set by 'Altenew', Balloons Elle-ments by 'Avery Elle', Tim Holz Distress Ink Pads by 'Ranger'

I'm taking part in the current challenge of Create A Smile Stamps. Wish me luck!


6 comments

  1. Such a fun and creative way to use the Bubble background stamp! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect birthday card! And I really love the bubble background :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Create a Smile.
    Take care
    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colorful bubble background...it's perfect for a shaker card! Thanks for playing along our "Special Day" challenge at Create a Smile. ^_^ Hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete