Macarons Rainbow

The mood board of Create A Smile Stamps' current challenge inspired me to create this macarons rainbow. As someone with a very sweet tooth I just love this stamp set!


It was a lot of fun to do no-line watercoloring which I'm trying to get better at. I wanted to keep the background white and subtle but add a bit of texture for more interest so I pulled out the 'Petals stencil' and ran it through my die-cutting machine using an embossing mat. It's hard to see in the pictures but I love the effect in real life. 




Supplies: Zuckerschnute and Petals stencil by 'Create A Smile Stamps', Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

3 comments

  1. Wow so cool card,thanks for sharing at create a smile stamps challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wunderschöne Karte! Die Farben machen richtig gute Laune! Ganz lieben Dank fürs Mitmachen bei der Create a Smile-Challenge!
    Liebe Grüße, Nathalie

    ReplyDelete