Happy Monsters

How cute are these little monsters? This card was so much fun to make. To start off I die cut a circle out of my background piece and used the 'Balloons in the sky' stamp set by Create A Smile Stamps on it. I blended some distress inks over the balloons and made sure to apply more pressure on the top of the card and less on the bottom for an ombre effect. Then I stamped the monsters onto the die cut circle and colored them with Copic markers. I put fun foam behind the balloon background for some dimension. 




Supplies: Balloons in the sky and Big time by Create A Smile Stamps, Balloons Elle-ments by Avery Elle, Stitched Circle Set by CottageCutz, Happy birthday border by Lawn Fawn, Tim Holz Distress Ink Pads by Ranger, Copic markers

I'm linking this card up to the Challenge Of The Month of Create A Smile Stamps.
 

2 comments

  1. Hi Stephanie, diese fröhlich-bunten Monster bescheren ganz sicher jemandem eine tolle Geburtstags-Party! :-)

    Viele Grüße von Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete